* General Provisions
* How to use
Article 2 (User Registration)1. In order to use the Service, the user must apply and register for the Service in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
2. When the Company accepts an application from a User, a contract for the use of the Service shall be concluded and the registration for use shall be completed, and the Company shall grant a unique ID to the User and identify the User by said ID. The Company shall grant a unique ID to the User and identify the User by the ID. The User may use the Service after completing the registration.
4. Only the registered user himself/herself is allowed to use the Service.
5．Upon cancellation of registration or termination of the service, all information related to the service will be deleted and the user's rights will be lost. In addition, once the information has been deleted, it cannot be restored.
Article 3 (ID)1．The user shall use the ID granted at the time of registration for use of this service only by him/herself, and shall manage the ID so that it will not be known to any third party. In addition, users shall take full responsibility for the management of their IDs.
2．IDs are not to be shared with third parties or allowed to be used, and it is prohibited for anyone other than the user to use any rights related to the use of this service.
3．The ID holder shall bear all responsibility for the results of the use of the ID, regardless of whether or not the ID holder itself used the ID.
4．If a user confirms that his/her ID has been used illegally, the user shall immediately notify the Company and follow the Company's instructions.
5．It is prohibited for the same person to register more than one use of the Service.
Article 4 (Obligations of Users)1．If a user learns of a malfunction (including software malfunctions, etc.) or unauthorized means regarding this service, the user shall promptly notify the Company.
2．Users shall bear all costs necessary to use this service, including communication costs to receive this service.
2．When there is a request from our company to change or delete the information or data registered or accumulated by the user, the user shall respond promptly.
3．The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by users due to failure to respond to requests from the Company to change or delete information.
Article 6 (Restrictions on Use)1．In the event that the Company determines that a User has violated any of the provisions of this Agreement or any of the prohibited items set forth in Article 9, the Company may take the following measures without prior notice.
(1) Change or deletion of user information and other posted information
(2) Suspension of use of the Service for a period of time based on the Company's judgment
(3) Cancellation of registration
(4) Other measures that the Company deems appropriate.
2．The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users in connection with the measures described in the preceding paragraph. In addition, the Company shall not be obligated to respond to explanations or complaints regarding such measures.
Article 7 (Notification)1．Notification from the Company to the User shall be sent to the email address registered by the User in the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Registered Email Address"), except in cases where it is displayed on the Service. The content of such notification shall be deemed to have reached the User at the time when the Company completes the transmission to the registered email address.
2．Users shall be obligated to keep their registered email address in a state where they can receive notifications from the Company at all times.
3．Users shall be obligated to confirm notifications from the Company without delay.
4．The Company shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage incurred by the User as a result of neglecting the obligations in the preceding two paragraphs.
Article 8 (Scope of Service Provision)This service is for use within Japan. The Company does not guarantee, and shall not assume any obligation or responsibility for, the use of the Service through Internet access from Internet terminal equipment or communication line equipment installed outside Japan.
* Prohibited Items
Article 9 (Prohibited Matters)Users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using this service.
Inappropriate behavior, etc.
(1) Use of this service by using an ID other than that of the registrant.
(2) Use of this service by impersonating another user or a third party.
(3) Multiple IDs held by the same person.
(4) Registration and use of this service for commercial purposes.
(5) Selling or reselling to a third party any of the rights to the services provided by the Company or a content management company, or any act intended to do so.
(6) Actions aimed at obtaining unfair profits through the use of this service, or actions equivalent to such actions.
(7) Posting information for the purpose of advertising or trading products or services, whether for profit or non-profit.
(8) Attempting to access the site in an unauthorized manner, such as by using a special program.
(9) Intentionally using defects in this service or spreading the contents to third parties.
(10) Posting links, URLs, etc. to sites or pages other than those for which the Company has permission.
(11) Posting information that can identify individuals, such as email addresses or phone numbers, or information that can be analogized as a means of contact.
(12) The act of creating a large number of characters from the same IP address that cannot be assumed in general use, or the act of logging in a large number of times that cannot be assumed in general use.
(13) Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Disruptive behavior, etc.
(1) Collecting or aiming to collect a third party's personal information or other confidential information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information, etc."), regardless of the means.
(2) Displaying or posting a third party's personal information, etc., regardless of the location.
(3) Use of a third party's personal information in the Service.
(4) Posting information that is false, inaccurate, or misleading, regardless of location.
(5) Acts that place a burden on the Company's server or other systems, etc.
(6) Annoying behavior such as stalking or unreasonably following a third party.
(7) Violent behavior or forcing a person to do something they are not obligated to do.
(8) Impersonation of the operator or related parties.
(9) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service and acts that cause trouble for other users of this service.
(10) Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Antisocial behavior, etc.
(1) Acts for the purpose of dating, contacting or communicating outside of this service, and acts in response to such acts.
(2) Acts that are contrary to laws, regulations, ordinances, and other rules established by the government, or public order and morals.
(3) Criminal acts, or acts that give notice of or encourage such acts.
(4) Posting of images, words, or other expressions that general users may find offensive.
(5) Acts or expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, gender, age, etc.
(6) Acts of slander, insult, or defamation of honor or trust toward a third party.
(7) Harassment of a third party.
(8) Posting of expressions related to or suggestive of sexual activity.
(9) Publication of words, actions, or expressions that are reminiscent of or induce child pornography or child prostitution.
(10) Posting of expressions that have an adverse effect on general users or minors.
(11) Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
(1) Political activities, religious activities, or similar activities.
(2) Acts that attempt to infect the user with harmful programs such as viruses.
(3) Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
* About the service
Article 10 (Service Data)1．The Company may, at its discretion, manage any and all data (excluding the user's personal information, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Service Data") held by the Company in relation to the Service, including data registered and stored by the user in the Service. The Company may, at its discretion, manage any and all data (excluding the User's personal information, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Service Data") held by the Company, including data registered and accumulated by the User in the Service.
2．The User shall not have any rights, etc. regarding service data.
3．We reserve the right to delete or change service data without prior notice to users in any of the following cases.
(2) When the Company judges that it will interfere with the smooth operation of the Service.
(3) When there is a request from a user of this service or a third party and the Company deems it necessary.
(4) When the Company judges that the information is offensive to public order and morals or is equivalent to it.
(5) In other cases where the Company deems it unavoidable.
3．The Company assumes no responsibility for any deletions or changes stipulated in the preceding paragraph.
4．Fuji Xerox is not obligated to restore or compensate for the loss of service data, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of Fuji Xerox.
5. Regardless of the reason, service data (including in-game items, etc.) deleted by the user cannot be recovered.
Article 11 (Modification, Interruption and Suspension of the Service)1．The Company may change the contents of this service without prior notice to users.
2．The Company may temporarily suspend or discontinue the Service with prior notice to Users. However, the Company may suspend or discontinue the Service without prior notice to Users in the following cases where the Company deems it necessary.
(1) When performing maintenance work on the Service or related equipment, etc.
(2) In the event that the operation of the Service becomes impossible due to the effects of natural disasters or calamities such as earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, power outages, wars, conflicts, uprisings, riots, disturbances, labor disputes, etc.
(3) When the Company deems it necessary due to urgent and unavoidable reasons.
(4) When the Company deems it necessary.
Article 12 (Termination of the Service)1．Our company shall be able to terminate this service by notifying the user of the termination of this service with a reasonable period of time.
2．Users shall lose all rights and qualifications related to this service upon termination of this service.
3．Our company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to the termination of this service, except for matters stipulated by law.
Article 13 (Authorization)All intellectual property rights and other rights related to this service shall be reserved by the Company or the right holder who has granted the Company the right to use such rights, and users shall only be granted the right to use such rights within this service.
Article 14 (Intellectual Property Rights, etc.)1．Users shall not commit any acts that infringe on the portrait rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or any other rights of third parties.
2．Users shall not engage in any acts that infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Company or any third party.
3．The copyright and other intellectual property rights for all content used in this service belong to the Company or to the right holders who have authorized the Company to use the content, and users may not reproduce, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, publicly transmit (including making transmittable), transmit, distribute, publish, conduct business, or use in any other way without permission.
4．In the event that a third party requests the deletion of a post made by a user in the Service, the Company may, at its discretion, delete the post or take other appropriate action. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage or disadvantage incurred by the user in this case.
5．In the preceding paragraph, if any damage occurs to our company or a third party, the user concerned shall compensate for such damage.
Article 15 (Chat, Message, and Bulletin Board Rules)The Company shall check the contents of postings in chats, messages, bulletin boards, etc., and shall be able to suspend the use of the Game without prior notice to the User if it deems that the User is in violation of these Rules.
Article 16 (Disclaimer of Liability for the Service)1．The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user or a third party due to the use of the user's ID by a third party.
2．The Company makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or usefulness of the contents of the Service, the information provided to users, or the information recorded by users.
3．The Company does not guarantee the completeness and accuracy of the displays in the Service.
4．In the event that a dispute arises between a user and another user or a third party in relation to the use of this service, the user shall resolve the dispute at his/her own responsibility and expense, and this company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.
5．The Company does not guarantee that there will be no errors, bugs, etc., or viruses on the Service, or that the Service will be safe.
6．SOFTBANK TELECOM shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage to the user caused by the circumstances of the telecommunications carrier or electric utility company.
7．In the event that any malfunction or damage occurs to the user's environment or equipment as a result of using this service, the Company shall not make any compensation or indemnity for such malfunction or damage.
8．The Company shall not be liable for any damages or disadvantages incurred by users in connection with the use of this service, except in cases where the Company alone is grossly negligent.
7．The Company is under no obligation to respond to opinions or questions from Users regarding the Service.
8．The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users as a result of changes made to the contents of this service.
9．The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of the Company's temporary suspension or stoppage of the Service for any reason, including but not limited to maintenance or malfunction, or the extension of such suspension or stoppage for unavoidable reasons.
Article 18 (Consensual jurisdiction)The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance for any disputes between the Company and Users arising from this Service.
* About the testing service1．The Company may conduct test services such as "Alpha Service" and "Beta Service" (hereinafter referred to as "Test Service") for all or part of the Service after presenting a certain implementation period in advance.
2．The test service is a test of a version of the service that is still under development in preparation for its formalization. There is a possibility that some disadvantage or damage may occur to the user by using the test service, and the user shall participate in the test service after agreeing to this in advance.
3．The functions and various figures provided during the test service operation period are only under development and may differ from the contents after the official launch.
4．Users shall immediately report to the Company any malfunctions or other problems that they find during the test service. The user shall not disclose any of this information to any third party other than the Company.
5．The Company shall accept reports of problems, opinions, and requests from users in the manner designated by the Company.
6．The Company may, at any time, delete or change all or part of the game data, game results, characters, game items, etc. granted or provided to users during the implementation period of the test service.
[ Formulated: April 1, 2014 ]